Websites are living things and need from time to time a spring cleaning. An optimal web experience is crucial for the sake of your visitors and/or potential clients. Your professional reputation goes attached with how your website looks like and how easy users can find the information that are seeking for. Here we list few tips of must to do to have a successful website:
- Improve Security: customers are more sensible of their data and who and how is dealt. Switching to HTTPS is a good option to go with.
- Improve User Experience: If you don’t have a mobile version, get it done ASAP. 65% of the visits are coming from mobile devices.
- Improve Website Speed: Google will rank your website down the list if your website takes too long to load all information. Make sure all pictures and media content are optimised.
- Improve Content: Rethink on how your potential customers would find you using the main searching engines. Renew your content constantly . Using a blog system is a very good practice.
- Improve SEO: Make sure that structure and content are well optimised. Make sure all tags and meta tags are updated to ensure search engines will rank you properly.
Those are only five basic practices that will boost your website performance. You should combine them using other updates on social media, video channel, rich content…