Before you start building your website
- Check facts and spelling.
- Include a disclaimer if you have doubts about how information on your site is used. (GDPR, cookies…)
- Check that you have the right to use all the design elements, programming and pictures that form part of your site.
Launch your site only when you know everything works
- Check that it looks right on screens of all sizes. Ask friends, family, colleagues… to take a look.
- View the site at various screen resolutions.
- View and test your pages on all the major browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Check all internal and external links work.