Unfortunately, a huge percentage of projects will never see the first round of investment. Investors have a lot of options to choose from and even great ideas from entrepreneurs can have a tough time to secure funding.
Rapid Prototyping will allow you creating a model that can be tested by real users. A simulation of the final solution will deliver real stats and valuable feedback. This data can be crucial for your potential investor’s final decision.
Your prototype should consider:
- Target Audience – Who is your consumer? How will they use the product?
- User Personas – Whether through observing their behaviour or asking questions about their needs and goals, you can create a persona for the ideal customer.
- Competition – What can you do better than the competition? In which areas do they lack?
- What to Prototype – Which features will you prioritize? This helps you cut out the non-essentials.
- User Stories – How will users engage with your app? How will each feature satisfy a user need?
Having a tangible version of the product will make stakeholders confirm their vision, reduce uncertainty and lower the production costs. Investors will see a functional idea and you can even start generating income! Showing that your goals and direction are clear will demonstrate the product’s potential.
There are many rapid app prototyping software options out there to choose from. Contact us if you need professional guidance.